The library’s reserve collection includes books that are in high-demand for students and faculty. Loan periods are shorter enabling everyone to have a chance to use them.
- Two-hour, 24-hour, three-day or seven-day loan periods.
- A maximum of six items at a time.
- Reserve items cannot be held for individuals.
- Reserve items cannot be renewed.
- Reserve items may be checked out again if they are not in demand.
- A 15-minute to 24-hour waiting period may apply to check out an item again after returning it.