Fall Term Database Workshops
Whether you’re new to searching literature or looking to improve your existing skills, our database workshops are a great way to learn or relearn the basics of Health Sciences databases. In these workshops you will learn:
- The importance of a well-crafted research question.
- Understanding subject headings & when to apply keywords.
- How broad and narrower terms enhance each concept.
- When/how to combine concepts using Boolean logic: AND, OR.
Get started on improving your database searching strategy and sign up for these workshops today! Limited spots available. Individuals must register in advance to receive the Zoom link.
Dates and times:
- Thursday, September 21: Medline – 10:30 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
- Thursday, September 28: CINAHL – 10:30 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 17: Medline – 1:30 p.m. – 2:20 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 24: CINAHL – 1:30 p.m. – 2:20 p.m.
Contact Ann Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions!Workshops