Available on most computers throughout the Library.
|Office Suite **||Microsoft Excel **||2010|
|Microsoft PowerPoint **|
|Microsoft Word **|
|Document Viewers||Adobe Acrobat Reader||current|
|Windows Media Player||√|
|Library e-Resources Software||Write-N-Cite||√|
|E-Brary (On-Line Document Viewer)||√|
|Adaptive Software***||Kurzweil 3000 Pro*||10|
|Stats **||SPSS (click HERE to view which computers have SPSS) **||22|
*** Not all of the library's online collections may be accessible using adaptive software. Please contact the Library Accessibility Services for further assistance.
** Not available on all machines. LibAccess / MAC ID Required.
* Available on all machines except the express stations.
- Computers are intended for health research and educational pursuits. During peak periods, you may be asked to vacate if you are not engaged in these activities.
- Files and Documents can be saved to an e-mail address or to a USB Key (Flash/Jump Drive)
- To open a file on a USB key (Flash/Jump Drive), start the application that is associated with the file, click File, Open and select the file from the drive.
- You will not be able to open or save a file to a "Secure Protection" location on a USB key (Flash/Jump Drive).