Research Consultations are reserved for those users who have a clear research question in mind and have already completed some initial searching.
If you're new to literature searching, drop by our Service Desk to get started.
What to Expect
- 30-45 minute consult
- Critical review of your search strategy
- Advice on database selection
- Guidance on searching grey literature
- Recommendations on how to document your search strategy and manage your citations
- Referral to other resources to support your research (e.g. quality assessment tools)
- Advice on publishing, author identity, and research metrics
Learn more about how to prepare for a research consultation.